Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ZE INFAMOUS BOARDZZZ!







Yep here are the Skateboards I did last year.
They are finaly out and you can buy them over at controlsk8 !!

It was actually an Idea from Carl "the BOSS".
So it's basicaly 4 rockstars that died at age 27.
Jim Morrison, Jimy Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Kurt Cobain.
I wanted to do a Zombiefied version of them, but Carl tought it Might offend some people or be disrespectful.I also Joined my first concepts...But I'm very happy of hoew they turned out!
...


And Bak.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the cat-board for Xmas!

The first idea (grey background w/red leaves) looks as if they were doing a cameo in a Gorillaz video.

Killer stuff.

oh, control site is under construction. boo.

Anonymous said...

Belles planches ça !

Dan said...

these are pretty damn sweet man, great job.